Welcome to Top Laser, the following are the terms and conditions that apply to your use of and access to toplaser-eg.com’s pages and all pages, links, tools and their sub-properties. Your use of Top Laser is your agreement to accept the terms and conditions of this agreement which includes all the details below and is an affirmation of your commitment to comply with the terms of this agreement for Top Laser for CNC machines hereinafter referred to as “we”, referred to as Top Laser, With respect to your use of the Site, hereinafter referred to as the “Use Agreement”, this Agreement is effective if you accept the Consent Option
(2) Qualification for membership:
1. Membership is granted only to those who are 18 years of age. Top Laser reserves the right to disqualify any member who has not yet reached the age of 18 years and to commit to liquidate his accounts as soon as the account is closed
2. No person shall be entitled to use the Site if its membership is canceled by Top Laser.
3. In the event that any user registers as a business, his business is bound by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
4. You must comply with all applicable laws governing trade online.
5. No member or organization may open two accounts at any time for any reason, and the management of the site has the right to freeze the accounts or cancel one of them with the obligation to liquidate all financial transactions related to the account before closing.
6. Users and companies that comply with commercial contracts concluded with the members.
(3) Your account and registration obligations:
Once you apply for membership, you will be required to disclose specific information and to choose a secret username and password to use when accessing the site. Upon acceptance of the application, you will be considered as a member of the site and you will agree to:
1. Be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password, identifying the persons allowed to access and using your account on the site. You hereby agree to notify Top Laser immediately of any unauthorized use of your login or account or any other breach of your confidential information.
2. Top Laser shall in no way be liable for any loss you may incur directly or indirectly, morally or materially, as a result of disclosure of your username or password
3. You are responsible for maintaining the use of the Top Laser site in all seriousness and credibility and is obliged to compensate Top Laser for any direct or indirect losses that Top Laser may incur as a result of any illegal, real or authorized use of your account by you or from
The party of any other person who has obtained access keys to your account, whether for the delivery of services or otherwise, using your username and password, whether on your own or without authorization.
4. You agree to disclose true, correct, up-to-date and complete information about yourself as required on Top Laser’s registration form.
5. Do not include in the registration card any of your contact details such as your email addresses, phone numbers or any personal details, or the word “Top Laser”.
6. Your trade name does not include the word “Top Laser” or its logo.
7. Top Laser is committed to dealing with your personal information and contacts with you in strict confidence with other members. Members are provided with your contact information only upon completion of business transactions.
8. You shall be bound to maintain and update the registration data in a timely manner to keep it true, correct, complete and complete. If you disclose incorrect, incorrect, incomplete, incomplete or contravening information in the User Agreement, Top Laser has the full right to discontinue, Canceling your membership and your account on the Site, without prejudice to other Top Laser rights and their legitimate means of recovering their rights.
9. At any time, any Laser Operator shall undertake any inquiries it deems necessary (directly or through a third party) and requires you to disclose additional information or documents of any size to prove your identity and / or ownership of your financial instruments.
10. In the event that the applicant for registration is a commercial institution, you must provide all information and documents required including your trade license, other documents of the institution and / or documents showing the responsibility of any person acting on your behalf.
11. You agree to provide any information and / or documents to Top Laser in the event that you are asked to do so.
12. In case of failure to comply with any of the above, Top Laser Management has the right to suspend or cancel your membership and to block you from the site. We also reserve the right to cancel any unconfirmed and unsubstantiated accounts, operations or accounts that have been long past inactive.
(4) Electronic communications:
1. You agree to communicate with you via e-mail, or by posting advertisements on the Site, and you agree that all agreements, declarations, data and other communications provided electronically to their written equivalents are in compliance with legal requirements.
During the period of your membership, Top Laser will send promotional emails to inform you of any changes, procedures or new promotional activities that may be added to the site.
3. You have the right as a user to confirm that you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails. You can cancel receiving such messages by clicking the Do not receive promotional messages option at the bottom of promotions and advertising.
(5) Amendments to the User Agreement and this Top Laser Work Procedure:
2. You agree that Adobe LaserJet has the exclusive right and without liability to make fundamental or consequential modifications to this Agreement without requiring additional consent from you, at any time and in immediate effect, by posting a notice of modification to the Site.
3. The site has the right to make adjustments to the transaction fees as it deems appropriate. Any amendment will be announced through your e-mail. The amendments may be temporary or continuous, whether on fees or shipping services. You must comply with these terms when they are announced.
All fees are charged in local currency to the location of the country in which you are registered. All fees due on your operations to Top Laser must be paid in addition to any other taxes or expenses within 30 days from the date of the invoice sent by Top Laser. Means adopted
(6) Using Top Laser for safe payment:
1. The Top Laser payment system is that the payment for the purchase of goods from the site can be done online in whole or in part through the payment features of Top Laser or cash for the receipt of “COD” or any other party for payment may be provided by Top Laser on the site from time to time To another.
2. Top laser delivery service for cash payment upon receipt is for the convenience of the buyers to complete online payments supervised by Top Laser.
(7) Your personal information and process details information:
1. You may not grant Top Laser an unlimited, universal, irrevocable and irrevocable right, and are exempt from expenses, licensed to use personal information or materials, etc., provided to us by the Site and / or posted on the Site through registration, Or during
2. You are solely responsible for the information you submit or publish and the role of Top Laser is limited to allowing you to display this information on the website pages and through its advertising channels.